Good Day Atlanta's Paul Miliken went to The Rotisserie Shop in Kennesaw to get a couple of ideas for the perfect Father's Day Meal.
Paul laced up his apron and went into the kitchen with Chef Chris Geniso, Chef Karla Geniso and their daughter.
Basil Caesar Chicken Salad
- 1 Whole Cooked Rotisserie Chicken
- 4 Stalks Celery Small Dice
- 1 Onion Small Dice
- For Caesar Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lemons
- 2 tablespoon Anchovy Filets
- 1 teaspoon Creole Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cups of Basil Leaves Packed
- 1 Cups Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
Pick through rotisserie chicken and pull into bit size pieces. Place picked chicken, celery and onions in a large bowl. For Dressing add all ingredients to the food processor EXCEPT the Mayonnaise and puree into a paste. Remove the paste and place into a large bowl. Whisk in Mayonnaise and season with Salt and Pepper. Fold dressing into chicken and season with salt and pepper.
Dad's Smoky Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 cup Basil Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 Very Ripe Tomatoes
- 2 Slices Thick Cut Bacon Cooked Crispy
- Baby Lettuce
- 2 Slices Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1 Fresh Roll
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place Chicken Salad on the bottom on the roll and top with Smoked Gouda and place in oven until cheese is just melted. Remove and top with bacon, tomatoes and baby lettuce.